Do you pray? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 74

I pray for my family always
And I just talk about things I'm grateful and blessed for, my wishes for the future
I was raised a Christian but I don't really pray just because I'm supposed to be one, I just do it when events come up and I feel it's the right time to
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
not since I was 12...personally.
I close my eyes in company of those that want to with me but I don't have any connection to doing so anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread