I like light 👍👍
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 June 2019 #1 I like light 👍👍 Reactions: yeji, lexus, baekk and 1 other person
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 June 2019 #2 Both! It really depends on my mood... I feel that when something is "too dark" I think it's... IDK kinda "edge" maybe? Reactions: yeji, lexus, JoanaIsHere and 1 other person
Both! It really depends on my mood... I feel that when something is "too dark" I think it's... IDK kinda "edge" maybe?
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 21 June 2019 #3 Light Reactions: yeji, lexus and JoanaIsHere
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 21 June 2019 #4 I like the everything aesthetic Reactions: yeji, lexus and JoanaIsHere
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 21 June 2019 #5 light Reactions: yeji, lexus and JoanaIsHere
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 21 June 2019 #6 I prefer lighter colors over darker colors. Once in a while I'll have a dark aesthetic, but I usually don't keep it for long. Reactions: yeji and JoanaIsHere
I prefer lighter colors over darker colors. Once in a while I'll have a dark aesthetic, but I usually don't keep it for long.
amourpinks Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 2,548 Reactions Received 9,068 Location under these bitches skin Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 21 June 2019 #7 i like both Reactions: JoanaIsHere and yeji
E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 June 2019 #8 Both! Reactions: JoanaIsHere and yeji
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 21 June 2019 #9 I like both but I think I prefer darker aesthetics just a lil' more. Reactions: JoanaIsHere and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 21 June 2019 #10 I love both. I do love lighter colors but I generally am a sucker for black Reactions: JoanaIsHere
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 21 June 2019 #11 I like lighter colors for myself I like darker aesthetics for everyone else tho... Reactions: JoanaIsHere and yeji