Do You Prefer Aspirational Beauty Or Accessible Beauty? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm one of the few who'll say aspirational. By choosing that I don't mean to say that all fans should chase that beauty standard, but I want celebrities to have that larger than life, superstar aura that separates them from fans or non celebs. These are people we pay to see, I like it when they go for those extra elegant looks that make them look like an otherworldly goddess or something. I'm not saying one should chase those beauty ideals but if you showed me an aspirational vs accessible pic, I'd probably prefer the former 9 out of 10 times.

This Everglow teaser of Yiren for example- she looks so angelic here.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
D

Deleted member 74

I don't really know if I lean more to one type, whether it's with makeup or without, accessible or aspirational, natural or not, casual or styled, I find so many types of girls beautiful
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Accessible beauty. Everyone can look beautiful with the right clothes, accessories, lightning, makeupgood photographer and photoshop. True beauty is reflected more through candids.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread