I like straight liquor because I think beer is gross and it gets me drunk faster
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 April 2021 #1 I like straight liquor because I think beer is gross and it gets me drunk faster Reactions: Mangoey, Willow and Ahsoka
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 13 April 2021 #2 Beer taste like tramp piss to be honest. I've always been a whiskey and wine person though. Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 13 April 2021 #3 They both suck Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 13 April 2021 #4 None Reactions: Mangoey
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,174 Reactions Received 18,929 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,844 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 13 April 2021 #5 Liquor cause beer is gross. I rather not drink alcohol overall but if i was in a situation i had to def liquor Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Liquor cause beer is gross. I rather not drink alcohol overall but if i was in a situation i had to def liquor
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 April 2021 #6 Liquor but not straight.. Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 14 April 2021 #7 Whatever the sweet stuff is. Like white claw or Mike's hard.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 14 April 2021 #8 liquor. never liked beer