Do you prefer carpet or wood floors? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wood floors for me. I don't mind the carpet bc they're soft and comfy, but they're way too hard to clean. Plus I can accomplish the same effect by placing bath mats down on the wood floor.
​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wood from those two, but I prefer plastic most as it's easiest to keep clean when u have pets. Laminate floors are my favorite cause then can look like wood floors but aren't as delicate to dog nails and other marks. I don't understand carpet floors.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I like wooden and tile floors since they’re easier to clean. But at the same time, we have nothing but wood and tile flooring in our new house so it makes our feet cold :yolk:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I like wooden and tile floors since they’re easier to clean. But at the same time, we have nothing but wood and tile flooring in our new house so it makes our feet cold :yolk:
Omg I will ship you carpets :pandacop:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Wood floors cuz I have carpet and they're way too hard to keep clean plus they feel disgusting under wet feet :kijoongstare:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Wooden flooring, it's more practical with kids...
And I have nightmare stories from my childhood with carpets.
I don't mind either though.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread