- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Cats are cute when they want to be. I can't deny it.Cats!![]()
Is everyone on here a cat lover or something..I'm a cats person![]()
Haha I don't know. I mean I like dogs too, but I prefer catsIs everyone on here a cat lover or something..![]()
Come to the doggo sideHaha I don't know. I mean I like dogs too, but I prefer cats![]()
Even cat lovers can't resist the doggosCats.
Although I would like to have a dog someday <3
You're secret is safe with mei like cats but i prefer dogs. dont tell my cat i said that oop
Once you run into the good bois, you can never unlove doggosEven cat lovers can't resist the doggos
haha factsssOnce you run into the good bois, you can never unlove doggos