Do you prefer club or arena concerts? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't attended many concerts in my life, but I think I have been lucky in getting to see both big arena concerts and then intimate club settings. From kpop there is some artist that do both and some that only do other (usually cause they either don't have enough plp for arena or they have too much for club).

I think I prefer the club setting. In other hand if it's just around 2k people I might feel bit bad for artist, somehow I just think they would prefer huge arenas but honestly I don't know if they do they might like the closeness of club too. In small club setting you can properly see the artist, they are way closer and feel more real. Also the athmosphere just feels less restricted and there just seems to be better connection between the artist and the crowd.

In other hand in arena tours you can better admire the production, light work and performance but I feel like I focus less in the artists themselves. Overall I think I prefer clubs for artist that I love and feel connected to, but prefer arenas for artist I'm less into. :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Club concerts. Always. The acoustics are better. And the crowd is usually more enjoyable. Some enjoyable ones have been Hyukoh (< 1000 people in the audience) and Red Velvet (3000+ people).

The largest arena concerts I've attended have been Taylor Swift's at Gillette Stadium. It's an open air venue that seats over 60,000 people. Acoustics are bad and all the diehard fans are either screaming or trying to sing along. It's part circus and part actual music concert.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Club concerts. Always. The acoustics are better. And the crowd is usually more enjoyable. Some enjoyable ones have been Hyukoh (< 1000 people in the audience) and Red Velvet (3000+ people).

The largest arena concerts I've attended have been Taylor Swift's at Gillette Stadium. It's an open air venue that seats over 60,000 people. Acoustics are bad and all the diehard fans are either screaming or trying to sing along. It's part circus and part actual music concert.
MUSE's concert is biggest I have been. I loved all the lighting work they had, I think they even got award for that. But my seating was so far I couldn't even see their faces. It was still fun though, but just didn't feel as energetic (in good way).
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,863
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk, a little of both ig? lol like, on the one hand, clubs are more intimate, but on the other, arenas offer a whole lot more seating, and there's less of a risk of getting mosh pitted.

Actually, come to think about it, definitely arenas, because the picture quality would be better on the camera - like no blockage by other fans, for example. (unless of course you were seated behind this 7ft giant who refuses to sit down lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread