- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
I CANT IM SORRY I'M ON MY KNEES IN WALMART 😭😭😭STOP LAUGHING!!!! Take it back!!!!
That's perfectly fine. People my own age don't even want to hang out with me so yeah lolIt’s not because it’s you, Drew. I just don’t like hanging around middle aged menand no, I’d never want to hang out with JYP even if my life depended on it
![]()
I swear you better stop laughing!!! I was not asking her on a date you know????I CANT IM SORRY I'M ON MY KNEES IN WALMART 😭😭😭
BUT STILL YOU GOTTA ADMIT ITS KINDA WEIRD 😭😭I swear you better stop laughing!!! I was not asking her on a date you know????
I hope WAL MART OVERCHARGES YOU!!!!!
I honestly have no idea how old she is. But what I find weird is that she wouldn't hang out with JYP.BUT STILL YOU GOTTA ADMIT ITS KINDA WEIRD 😭😭
Jyp scares meI honestly have no idea how old she is. But what I find weird is that she wouldn't hang out with JYP.
She could get so many idols phone numbers.
I hear he has that affect. But he's harmless.Jyp scares me
One sentence from that man and you're OUT 😭😭😭😭I hear he has that affect. But he's harmless.
I bet she would hang out with Rain!