Do you prefer horror, comedy, romance or other? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I used to prefer Horror because i liked the "excitement". But the more i watched more horror movies, i gained/got some fears/phobias from watching horror movies. And now i honestly prefer comedy and romance even though i didnt before.

Although i prefer "horror shows" like The Walking Dead. And horror/thriller games like The Last Of us/part 2
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I think I watch everything but horror. It was a genre we never watched in my house growing up, except for that one time one of those Carrie movies was on.
And one movie where a scarecrow... took a kid? I'm not really sure, because my mom made my brother change the channel a few times.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I used to prefer Horror because i liked the "excitement". But the more i watched more horror movies, i gained/got some fears/phobias from watching horror movies. And now i honestly prefer comedy and romance even though i didnt before.

Although i prefer "horror shows" like The Walking Dead. And horror/thriller games like The Last Of us/part 2
Same i used to love horror but after i started to stay alone, i guess my mind started playing tricks on me, so i started to avoid them altogether Now i just watch comedy or romantic comedy.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I think I watch everything but horror. It was a genre we never watched in my house growing up, except for that one time one of those Carrie movies was on.
And one movie where a scarecrow... took a kid? I'm not really sure, because my mom made my brother change the channel a few times.
could the movie have been Scary Stories to tell in the dark?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Same i used to love horror but after i started to stay alone, i guess my mind started playing tricks on me, so i started to avoid them altogether Now i just watch comedy or romantic comedy.
horror movies do things to you :sadcat: and to think that i found romance cringey;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I like crime/detective themed for both movies and series. I'll even take the occasional comedies but romance themed movies and dramas are definitely not for me. If I watch romance, the leads' chemistry and visuals sorry
needs to be amazing.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
could the movie have been Scary Stories to tell in the dark?
It looks like that came out last year, but I saw this movie when I was a kid, early 00s.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
It looks like that came out last year, but I saw this movie when I was a kid, early 00s.
ahhh i dont know then :lazypotato: i used to watch newer horror movies and the occasional older ones.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
ahhh i dont know then :lazypotato: i used to watch newer horror movies and the occasional older ones.
It's fine, I'm not tryna see it again anyway lol
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I like crime/detective themed for both movies and series. I'll even take the occasional comedies but romance themed movies and dramas are definitely not for me. If I watch romance, the leads' chemistry and visuals sorry
needs to be amazing.
i like crime shows too. I also watch youtubers who do paranormal explorations and abandoned places(my favorite is omargoshtv and exploringwithjosh)
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
It's fine, I'm not tryna see it again anyway lol
yeah i usually watch a horror movie once. the only one i watched more than once was IT and Saw 5 and thats because of the "storyline" i liked the mystery aspect of it.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Both are really amazing! Mine would have to be Thor Ragnarok or Doctor Strange!
Doctor Strange hurt my eyes! LOL

You should click the link in my sig and join my MCU thread! I haven't really finished it yet but I'm gonna be posting updates in there and we can chat about the movies too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Doctor Strange hurt my eyes! LOL

You should click the link in my sig and join my MCU thread! I haven't really finished it yet but I'm gonna be posting updates in there and we can chat about the movies too.
Its a good movie though! Well, in my opinion anyways.

I will! if i havent already lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Horror and romance comedy fantasy
kdrama cdrama cooking shows super natural shows
IF A GUY THINK TO TAKE ME TO A HORROR MOVIES IT GONNA BE LIKE THIS
depositphotos_196719540-stock-photo-young-mixed-race-couple-asian.jpg
images (1).jpeg

HELL NO IT LIKE THIS
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread