Do you prefer online friends or irl friends? (1 Viewer)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
My dislike of having online friends has grown, but its also helped me get closer to my irl friends
back in my first months of kps i would spend all of my time on here and i would push off my irl friends
so i prefer irl friends
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
6 May 2019
Messages
226
Reactions Received
695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Real life friends. I still appreciate my online relationships, but having real life friends just gives me more, it's completely different.
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I love my online friends and my real life friends, but these days it's been a lot easier to hang out with my real life friends.

So not really a preference it's just currently who I interact with more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My only friends are online friends so… :turtlehat:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't have any irl friends.

Online is all I got.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread