Do you prefer to adopt a dog or a cat? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Mine would be a dog :lovelycooky:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Dog for my retired parents I guess since they live alone, so a guard dog would be great. But an adult one so it's not as energetic and can be fine with 2 daily walks, doesn't need too energetic handlers.

For myself, def a cat. I live alone, small apartment, I have work 5-6 days a week for 8-9 hours, a dog wouldn't be ideal.
 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
I think I would be better with a cat becuase I’ve never raised a dog before
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dog. Because I am scared of cats.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread