Everyone I know calls me Li except for my grandma, who insists on using my full name :kijoongstare:
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 28 September 2021 #1 Everyone I know calls me Li except for my grandma, who insists on using my full name Reactions: Abeamus, Ahsoka, Hoemantic and 1 other person
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 28 September 2021 #2 nickname tbh Reactions: Juniverse
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 28 September 2021 #3 Nickname.. Reactions: Juniverse
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 28 September 2021 #4 I don’t have a nickname Reactions: Juniverse
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,596 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,414 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 28 September 2021 #5 full name because i don't even have a nickname Reactions: Juniverse
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,174 Reactions Received 18,928 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,844 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 28 September 2021 #6 Nickname Reactions: Juniverse
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,290 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 28 September 2021 #7 I hate my full name Reactions: Juniverse
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 28 September 2021 #8 Nickname besides work. Reactions: Juniverse
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 28 September 2021 #9 fullname i dont really mind if someone calls me by my nickname tho Reactions: Juniverse
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 28 September 2021 #10 nickname Last edited: 28 September 2021 Reactions: Juniverse
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 28 September 2021 #11 Nickname? I mean it's more like my preferred name. If anyone calls me by my full name I will assume they are trying to hate crime me Reactions: Juniverse
Nickname? I mean it's more like my preferred name. If anyone calls me by my full name I will assume they are trying to hate crime me
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 28 September 2021 #12 nickname but idrc if someone calls me by my name Reactions: Juniverse
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 28 September 2021 #13 Nickname because Fefe and Fae is cute but whenever my boyfriend uses Felix I melt instantly lol Reactions: Juniverse
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 29 September 2021 #14 Online it's nickname, in person it's my regular name since I dont really have a nickname. Reactions: Juniverse
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,239 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,772 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 29 September 2021 #15 I don't mind either but I don't exactly have a nickname Reactions: Juniverse
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 29 September 2021 #16 same as Vikki I guess. online it´s nickname, in person it´s my name. Reactions: Juniverse
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 29 September 2021 #17 Most people can use my name. Nicknames are exclusive. Reactions: Juniverse
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 29 September 2021 #18 I like both
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 29 September 2021 #19 I don't have a nickname. Or you may think my name and nickname are the same.