DO YOU PREFER (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
CHUBBY FACE OR SKINNY FACE?

'CHUBBY' FACE
Screenshot 2021-09-21 175157.png




Screenshot 2021-09-21 175315.png


'SKINNY' FACE
✨비주얼캠_4K✨ OnlyOneOf(온리원오브) - libidO 0-32 screenshot.png


1004196.jpg


I HAVE CHUBBY FACE .WHAT ABT U?

SOME CRAZI PPL ASK ME TO LOSE WEIGHT IN MY FACE (HOW??) MEANWHILE THEY LOOK LIKE TOAD LMAO

I AM HAPPY WITH MY FACE THO ALTHO I PREFER A SHARPER NOSE .PPL SAY MY NOSE MAKES ME LOOK CUTE BECAUSE IT IS ROUND :excitedmarch: :kittylove:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I honestly, could care less about someone's appearance. Personality is all that matters.

my dp keeps scaring me wtf
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread