I'm so bad with interior design, it's honestly awful
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 29 April 2021 #1 I'm so bad with interior design, it's honestly awful Reactions: Ahsoka, Myco, Mangoey and 1 other person
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 29 April 2021 #2 It looks like a 10 year old's room max. I have stuffed animals and dolls as my decoration and there is a pink vanity and everything else is also pink Reactions: Mangoey
It looks like a 10 year old's room max. I have stuffed animals and dolls as my decoration and there is a pink vanity and everything else is also pink
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 30 April 2021 #3 yeah but it's mostly just my kpop posters and i have a pot of fake flowers Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 1 May 2021 #4 I don't, but I would like to
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 1 May 2021 #5 yes or at least i'm trying to. i'm in the middle of redecorating my room, hope it works out as i wanted
yes or at least i'm trying to. i'm in the middle of redecorating my room, hope it works out as i wanted
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 2 May 2021 #6 not at all
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 2 May 2021 #7 I have a few things like some art of mine, a small painting, chalk board, a rustic heart and owl thingy and then some trinkets in a few places.
I have a few things like some art of mine, a small painting, chalk board, a rustic heart and owl thingy and then some trinkets in a few places.
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 23 October 2021 #8 not at all
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 23 October 2021 #9 Art prints and things I've painted
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 23 October 2021 #10 Yes, I like to decorate my room