Do you Read Or Write Reviews? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This could be for literally anything like movies or books or products or jobs.
I almost wrote a review for my old job but I didn't, to keep things good between me and them.

I used to write reviews for Kpop albums if someone requested them.
I miss doing it but also it was SUPER time-consuming.

I also write reviews for any and all books that I have read.
I started doing that a couple of years ago since I like to express my thoughts about books.

What about you?

Also, I love reading book & movie reviews.
also, product reviews crack me up sometimes.​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to write album reviews, but yeah they were time consuming. I enjoyed them even if I'm not good at them though, I might do it again in the future.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I used to write album reviews, but yeah they were time consuming. I enjoyed them even if I'm not good at them though, I might do it again in the future.
I was thinking of starting them up again too but somehow limiting the requests?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i used to write movie reviews but recently i can't even bring myself to watch a movie anymore. sometimes i read reviews on letterboxd but that's just because they're funny i don't think they can be even called reviews lmao
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i used to write movie reviews but recently i can't even bring myself to watch a movie anymore. sometimes i read reviews on letterboxd but that's just because they're funny i don't think they can be even called reviews lmao
I've NEVER heard of that before what is it???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I read book/series/movies reviews, but I don't really write
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I've NEVER heard of that before what is it???
letterboxd is like a social media app but its main purpose is to write movie reviews, make lists of movies you've watched or want to watch, you can also comment on others' reviews and follow people on there. not really the right place if you're looking for serious criticism but it's fun
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
letterboxd is like a social media app but its main purpose is to write movie reviews, make lists of movies you've watched or want to watch, you can also comment on others' reviews and follow people on there. not really the right place if you're looking for serious criticism but it's fun
Oh that sounds dope actually
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread