- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Its just anxiety and sadness fuelI stopped reading the news. I'm already anxious enough as is so I really don't need more reasons to be![]()
its exactly what hurts me most to read, I feel just horrible knowing I cant help anyone in the slightestabsolutely, i think it's important to know what's going around you. hearing about the palestinian genocide or the invasion of our neighbouring country ukraine is obviously devastating, but it's a normal human reaction to such atrocities and i'd rather feel like that than be uninformed. there are obviously also local news too that i keep up with, but many events here are so ridiculous that you literally just point and laugh...
yeah it's saddening... this and knowing that people in power who could make a positive change choose not toits exactly what hurts me most to read, I feel just horrible knowing I cant help anyone in the slightest![]()
they make me so angry, millions of people want to help so and yet because of the trash leaders nothings actually happening and this horrific thing hasnt been stopped after this longyeah it's saddening... this and knowing that people in power who could make a positive change choose not to
me too... I wish there was a site with only good news on itthe only news I wanna read is the good news![]()
There are lotsme too... I wish there was a site with only good news on it