do you reflect on things a lot? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,648
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Yeah, to see how I felt on certain things & what I can do to not make such HUGE mistakes.....
Also how things can be around one, what might be the aftermath of something & so on....
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes. It will be my downfall

*insert dramatic music here bc im too lazy to google*
 
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
125
Reactions Received
217
Location
Jihyo's Queendom
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
ARMY/DIVE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I reflect on myself a lot and try not to make whatever mistakes I made and also feel proud that I was able to make someone else happy with a nice gesture or something like that.

although i get secondhand embarrassment sometimes :idkwhattonamethis:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread