Do you rely on emojis (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
When you text or post on the forum?

Whenever I DON'T use emojis in text, everyone thinks I'm angry because apparently using correct grammar and sentence structures sounds too "serious" so I always add in a smiley at the end of my first text to make sure they understand that I don't hate them. And because I have been doing it for so long, it became a habit. Whenever I forget to add one in, I automatically feel self conscious and wonder if the person I sent the text to thinks I hate them so I stress out. So in text, I always add in a smiley.

On the forums, I use "lol" a lot to show I'm not serious. I don't know, I guess my texting habits have taken over. I also find myself adding in one of the emojis in almost all of my comments too. I guess it works out easily considering there's an emoji for like every situation on here :sj_weary:

See I did it again :wimwim:

and again...
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
I have the same problem that I sound too serious when I don't use emojis so that made me get into the habit of using them to avoid people thinking I'm ready to bite their head off.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't think I can ever go back to not using emojis coz otherwise it sounds like I'm offended or disgusted or just not in a good mood like this.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i use a lot of "😂😂😂😂😂" on whatsapp and i hate it but otherwise it sounds too serious. however, when it comes to posting on the forum, i love using emojis and i don't know what i would do here if these four never existed :sj_weary: :wimwim: :jisoosmh: :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They rely on me, without me they'd be nothing <3
I always use smilieys like ^o^ and \^o^/ ^w^

but other than that. No real forum emoijis is very rare by me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always use emoji's. No matter if it's whatapp, discord or forum ....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread