do you remember any cringy things you did as a kid? (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
my best friend and me would sing anime and other tv show openings in her backyard really loudly and all the neighbors were like
:welp::welp::welp:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Itto
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I used to make meow cat sounds that pissed off neighbor's dog. one of the neighbors once went like "offf she started again" :jisoosmh:. When I was in kindergarten I drew sh*t on my granny's house walls.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Itto

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,524
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
My little brother and I would dare each other to do the dumbest things usually how we got hurt too. From things like eating things that shouldn’t have been eaten, jumping out of trees, screaming in public, hiding in clothing racks (which gave my mom an panic), to even going down the stairs in a laundry basket. I’m surprised neither of us broke anything :worry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread