Do you remember who taught you how to count? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I came out the womb solving quadratic equations
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It was like a hundred years ago so I can’t remmeber but I’d assume it was my kindergarten teacher or my mum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My nanny. Only the basic 1, 2, 3 etc. My mom taught me how to count money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No one technically.. I picked it up myself probably from TV. I knew basic math at 4, I don't know how though...all I remember is starting school (I never attended nursery, just went into public school at 4) and when they started the math topic on the 3rd day, I just kept answering all the math questions correctly but doing so, I singled myself out and so no one wanted to play with the smart kid... 4/5 year olds were mean, also didn't help that most of them went to nursery and preschool together so they knew each other...
My mother wasn't really encouraging academically when I was little, (or in general) most things I learnt growing up were self taught or because of school.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No one technically.. I picked it up myself probably from TV. I knew basic math at 4, I don't know how though...all I remember is starting school (I never attended nursery, just went into public school at 4) and when they started the math topic on the 3rd day, I just kept answering all the math questions correctly but doing so, I singled myself out and so no one wanted to play with the smart kid... 4/5 year olds were mean, also didn't help that most of them went to nursery and preschool together so they knew each other...
My mother wasn't really encouraging academically when I was little, (or in general) most things I learnt growing up were self taught or because of school.
This was bad bitch behavior and that's on period luv
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread