Do you set any forum-related goals for yourself? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Maybe it´s "I´ll get those 10,000 posts" or "I´ll get the most cards" or "I´ll be in top 5 users" etc.?
any of these?

For me, I do want the status of a legend :D just because i want that written under my name, that´s it, that´s the spirit :D.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
oh and also get Stray Kids to make it to 50 pages but that is a collective effort of me and @Xeulgi
6 pages to go! yas
 
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Not actively :susPepe:
If I reach a milestone I usually know through our trophies :haylul:
weeeeell, there are not many that you haven´t reached :D. they might have to start thinking up new names for you :D. A HUGE HUGE HUGE PILE OF POSTS? :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Mine would be more thread related I suppose :susPepe:
sorry I didn´t mean to laugh, that´s a noble goal, I´ve just remembered how you said you have made so made you have probably asked even about ice cream :D.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never set goals
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ll beat @kuro ’s post count eventually… though even after her like eternity long hiatus I still haven’t caught up :kijoongstare:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I’ll beat @kuro ’s post count eventually… though even after her like eternity long hiatus I still haven’t caught up :kijoongstare:
only 3,000 posts? you can do it. just talk about the stuff you are currently reading :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
only 3,000 posts? you can do it. just talk about the stuff you are currently reading :D
Lovely idea :pepesmug: but do I bless this forum with omegaverse that it doesn’t deserve?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Hmmmm, goals. I had not thought of it like that; but my most immediate one is to get the NEO JAPONISM thread to 50 pages, and it'll happen anytime, maybe tomorrow. Getting the Legend status could be one of mine as well. However, what I'd considered more of a forum goal is to open a forum myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
No, never anything like that. But back in 2016 I liked the idea of reaching 1M won on OH though. I achieved that but then saw no use in it and donated lol.
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,381
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,236
Gender
Female
oh and also get Stray Kids to make it to 50 pages but that is a collective effort of me and @Xeulgi
6 pages to go! yas
YAY leggo:pandahappy:+ for me also taeyeon that is also almost 50 pages!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread