Do you share habits with any kpop idols? (2 Viewers)

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you? :ilovebread:
When I drink water, I keep it in my mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it, idk why :wimwim: My mom started calling me a chipmunk :jisoosmh:
While browsing, I read IU does that too :nakypog: So seems like I'm not crazy :sanapray:

41387
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg I do that on a occasion too! Guess you, Jieun and I have something in common :sakUwu:

Oh and I smell all my food before I eat it! Something I share with Jessica lol.
Actually, if I'm being real, it's a habit I got from Jessica many years ago after watching all SNSD's variety shows LOOOL
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg I do that on a occasion too! Guess you, Jieun and I have something in common :sakUwu:

Oh and I smell all my food before I eat it! Something I share with Jessica lol.
Actually, if I'm being real, it's a habit I got from Jessica many years ago after watching all SNSD's variety shows LOOOL
Yes, we do :jenniesmug:
LOL. My little brother smells food and actually some other things too :jisoosmh: He's sometimes weird, but I still love him:maheart:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i do the water thing too!

one habit i share with jessica is being lazy :ilovebread:
i never got her hate for cucumbers. they're so refreshing.
Yess, more people than I thought :maheart:
I don't like cucumbers too :wimwim: Mostly because they can be bitter :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
oh god I feel like such a koreaboo when I say this but I lowkey started bowing ksksksk

not a full degree bow,but I do like a quick,slight nudge when I'm greeting my professors or sumn..lord have mercy

edit: it's not a ''habit'' for them exactly but a cultural norm but you get what I mean I hope lel
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh god I feel like such a koreaboo when I say this but I lowkey started bowing ksksksk

not a full degree bow,but I do like a quick,slight nudge when I'm greeting my professors or sumn..lord have mercy

edit: it's not a ''habit'' for them exactly but a cultural norm but you get what I mean I hope lel
my worst koreaboo habit was saying aigoo all the time back when i used to watch korean dramas
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
According to my KPOP friends-

I rant like Jimin-


I eat like Jimin (With my face, not hands)-


I run my hand through my hair like Jimin-


I smile a lot when I get shy like Jimin-


I eye smile like Jimin-


I tend to do this with my mouth a lot like Jimin-

And this like Jimin-



And all of this is exactly why my friends call me the Jimin of the group.
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg I do that on a occasion too! Guess you, Jieun and I have something in common :sakUwu:

Oh and I smell all my food before I eat it! Something I share with Jessica lol.
Actually, if I'm being real, it's a habit I got from Jessica many years ago after watching all SNSD's variety shows LOOOL
Yes, we do :jenniesmug:
LOL. My little brother smells food and actually some other things too :jisoosmh: He's sometimes weird, but I still love him:maheart:
I smell food too, sometimes other things like whatever I'm holding :jisoosmh: I think its an anxiety thing, familiar smells of things like my stuffed animals make me calm down
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I smell food too, sometimes other things like whatever I'm holding :jisoosmh: I think its an anxiety thing, familiar smells of things like my stuffed animals make me calm down
My Mom tells me it's rude to smell food before eating but I can't help it anymore... Stupid Jessica :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Me and Xiaojun give people second hand embarrassment because we are so awkward and extra
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's not really a habit but appearently I smile like Gyuri and I also look like a puppy :worry:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I also hold water in my cheeks, rather than calling me chipmunk, my friends said I was 'pouting' and made fun of me for apparently trying to look like a model as I was drinking water. I don't mind being made fun of but at least make fun of me for something that actually makes sense :sippinthetea:

I also tilt my head like Jungkook does and push my hair back Jimin style!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread