- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
mood thomany times, i don't even have actual meals those days i just eat whenever i feel like it
by how many hours delayed?I don't skip but I have delayed breakfast and lunch
I eat breakfast at 10 am and eat lunch at 3 pmby how many hours delayed?![]()
I've been skipping breakfast a lot these days![]()
i'm pretty much the opposite of skinny thoskinny bitch![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
you gonna lose so much weight
i swear
i skip lunch sometimes
Same, I eat all my meals, but quite lateI don't skip but I have delayed breakfast and lunch
more like thick thickskinny thick?![]()
![]()
![]()