Do you skip-read/skip watch? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I became an adept of light speed reading/watching because life is short.
(and I dedicate a lot of it to spamming and staring as pretty girls pictures)

Does the action happen always in the second half of the anime/series?
I just skip the whole first half and call it a day.

Why not skip some episodes while at it?

Does the writer/comic artist take thousands of words to explain a simple thing?
I just read 1/4 of the words till I find something that interest me.

And you?




Don't skip-read this thread, it has very few words.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't skip whole sections/pages... But I make VERY good use to the skip 5 secs feature on youtube!
and I might skip a paragraph, read a few words from the next one, then skip it etc etc until I hit smth interesting.

And on youtube, the MOMENT I become bored I skip like 5 secs or 10 or 15 or maybe like even a minute.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Skipping is my life. I skip assignments videos, books, anime episodes, even Korean shows.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
it depends. with movies i don't, but i lost count of how many times i have used the skip 10 seconds button while watching a k-drama. i've never skipped a whole episode though.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have heard that some even watch shows with 1,5x or 2x.

But i dont, it feels like im missing stuff that way.

Only thing i skip is overlong explanations on manga xd i dont have patience for those wall of texts xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only skipped some Haleb scenes on a Pretty Little Liars rewatch. I hate too much how they ruined this couple with drama.
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I have heard that some even watch shows with 1,5x or 2x.

But i dont, it feels like im missing stuff that way.

Only thing i skip is overlong explanations on manga xd i dont have patience for those wall of texts xd
I tried that sometimes, but I'm too dumb to get the information with audio that fast lol

I do 1,25x sometimes on youtube, but still... it's weird, I always end up going back to 1x.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread