Closed because my cats will come in and swap things off my desk if not :oliviakek:
LeeriaYa The Wandering Koala . . Joined 24 March 2020 Messages 618 Reactions Received 1,365 Location The Dao Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Carat Gender Female 16 June 2022 #21 Closed because my cats will come in and swap things off my desk if not
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 19 July 2022 #22 I sleep with the door closed for privacy. Also, I feel more comfortable that way.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,036 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200,954 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 20 July 2022 #23 always open.
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 20 July 2022 #24 Closed, I like my privacy. Plus if I'm sleeping while the door's open, there's just a gaping hole of darkness and that kind of freaks me out.
Closed, I like my privacy. Plus if I'm sleeping while the door's open, there's just a gaping hole of darkness and that kind of freaks me out.
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,373 Reactions Received 36,644 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,088 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 20 July 2022 #25 Closed & Lock
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 21 July 2022 #26 Usually closed, but open when it’s too hot