Do you sleepwalk? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
^ As the title says

I don’t think I ever have, at least nobody has ever told me that I have. It’s always been something that’s scared me though, just the thought of waking up somewhere in my house that’s not my bed sounds scary to me for some reason.
:llama_shook:
1649263817099.gif
​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
When I was younger
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Be ready to read some disturbing shit.

I never do, except on my 15th birthday. So I was born around 5 am. Around 5 am of my 15th birthday, I got out of my bed in my sleep, opened my room's door and went to the living room and started jumping and screaming in my sleep. In the morning I heard that my aunt passed away exactly that very hour that day. I'm still confused by this shit after years.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Be ready to read some disturbing shit.

I never do, except on my 15th birthday. So I was born around 5 am. Around 5 am of my 15th birthday, I got out of my bed in my sleep, opened my room's door and went to the living room and started jumping and screaming in my sleep. In the morning I heard that my aunt passed away exactly that very hour that day. I'm still confused by this shit after years.
Okay that’s creepy as heck :zoomeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread