Do you smoke? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
So do you smoke? Did you ever smoke?

I did... Now I only smoke at parties or something, if I drink.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
never. I really don’t plan to start. I really hate the smell
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I never have. I wish my boyfriend would quit because he likes to smoke inside. There's a balcony right next to his bedroom and he told me it's too cold to smoke there so he kept smoking in the bedroom. I visited him in December and it was 20.c outside. All my clothes smelled of cigarettes when I got back home. I feel like I became almost immune to it because I couldn't even smell it but my grandma could. That's how bad it was.

:welp:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah, I enjoyed smoking alone in my teens tbh, then stopped for a while.
I started again when my mother died. I do it rarely now adays usually at odd hours of the night.. Its just nice to alone on a dark night, feels so peaceful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread