Do you sometimes have more than one bias in a group? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I double-bias Hii-chan and Chaeyeon in IZ*ONE
I triple-bias Yubeen, SangA and yechan in Pink Fantasy

I don't know what it is about GGs that makes me unable to pick one bias... but it is what it is!
I think going double-bias is nothing... shameful!

just go for it and enjoy loving them both endlessly!
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Absolutely. Wendy is my bias in Red Velvet but I'm constantly wrecked by the rest of the members esp. Irene and I don't even want to start with Loona or Kard I just can't pick just one bias or two or three...
:nekosweat:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep, I think BAP and SuperM are the biggest ones. Yongguk and Daehyun are amazing for their own reasons and Taemin and Ten are just too cute :maheart:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sometimes?

Every day my bias changes. Currently, I have 4 ultimate biases. Each group I have about 2 biases lmao. So yea, sometimes skkjfd
 
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes!! especially for me with ryujin and chaeryeong (itzy), arin, yooa and seunghee (oh my girl), hyunjin and gowon (loona), naeun and rachel (april), chaewon and yuri (iz*one), and (currently, because my txt bias keeps changing), yeonjun and beomgyu (txt) + more probably
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I have about 5 biases in EXID.. also 5 biases in Red Velvet.. also 5 biases in Wonder Girls... I think you can see where this is getting at :')
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
it is always like that ... in NEO JAPONISM I like Miyu and Sayaka the most, in Kamiyado I like both Mei and Mika and in Herosyn Yamu and Mea.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well SJ and SNSD is a thing
I have Kyu and Eunhyuk as my biases in Super Junior and Tiffany and Sunny in SNSD.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread