do you speak multiple languages? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
currently i am almost fluent in french (in school), and im learning japanese, korean, and german.
im also interested in learning spanish and chinese.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You're multilingual, wow.
My language is romanian, but I'm fluent (with a few mistakes) in English, I have a B2 diploma in French (but I didn't speak in a while so I need to remember a few things) and I started to learn Korean and German, but I don't know that many yet so maybe a basic conversation...
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I've done English and Spanish till advanced.

My main language is portuguese.

I don't like speaking spanish tho, I did the course kinda lazily.

English I'm reading all the time, i prefer even using english subs usually.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My native language is French, I can handle myself in English and I’m learning Korean during my down time
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I can read & speak English, similar levels of French, Norwegian, Urdu, Bengali, some Latin & Mandarin, some Japanese too, Hindi, & some Spanish.
I'm not very fluent in some of them as I picked them up because of excessive shifting from one country to another.
The only reason I'm thankful to my parents.
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
dutch and english fluently (somewhat jfkdjs)
russian (perfect understanding but speaking's a bit of a struggle)
enough french and german to understand what someone is saying and have a small convo ig
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Skinnny
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
57
Reactions Received
237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fluent in english and french. I'm a novice in Chinese and Spanish i'm getting better in those. I know conversational Thai Since i went they're for a summer at a international school. I know the Basics of German and Italian. I find learning languages interesting it also might come handy down the road.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm only fluent in English and Turkish.

I studied French for years but I wouldn't consider myself fluent. I am currently enrolled into an intense Arabic course (like a whole-textbook-in-2-days type of intense) and I feel like I have learnt a lot. I can understand quite a bit but I have no practice speaking it so I'm not sure how good I'd be. So I'm moderate level Arabic and French I'd say. And I studied Mandarin for like a year so I know the basics and I have picked up on Korean in the years I have been a K-Pop stan.

So basically:
Fluent - English & Turkish
Moderate - French & Arabic (almost)
Basic - Mandarin and Korean
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread