do you squish your cats? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: people do that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
HEY it's the Helpful Vancouver Vet guy who taught me how to give my cat meds


I don't really squish him he's a 15 pound unit; unless I lay on him. But I do love playing with his toe beans,
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread