Do you still get 8 hours of sleep? (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I WISH I DID!

Actually if I tried, I would be able to - but, I feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day to get things done, so I usually tell myself I'm going to go to bed early but then three hours later than the bed time I set for myself, I'm still trying to get things done.

Adulting is hard: kids, take heed and use the time of your youth to your advantage.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you add between 3-5 hours on weekdays and subtract 4-5 hours on weekends then yes.
So in reality no not at all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread