Do you study something just for fun? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yep! I would also like to learn Unity Engine
I guess it's this.

I think I tried Blender years ago and gave up. It's complex and I had not a strong enough interest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess it's this.

I think I tried Blender years ago and gave up. It's complex and I had not a strong enough interest.
i feel like it is insanely difficult to get into it but i do want to put the work into it eventually
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
i feel like it is insanely difficult to get into it but i do want to put the work into it eventually
If I were to mention what I want to do with all I mentioned in my op; I want to learn Rails, ember.js, Discourse, and anything having to do with Discourse forums administration and plugin development, plus PostgreSQL and database management. Sounds overwhelming, but I think I'm interested enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
lots of embarrassing and nerdy things i won't mention, but i'm a huge mythology geek and am writing my own book on various world mythologies
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lots of embarrassing and nerdy things i won't mention, but i'm a huge mythology geek and am writing my own book on various world mythologies
i love mythology! i wish you luck~
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
im lowkey more into fashion history than kpop nowadays lol
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread