do you take a long time to come up with thread ideas or are you normal (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i take forever. i'm just gonna make a lot of appreciation threads for my biases or something :wimwim: i'm making a list of thread ideas so that i don't run out
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I only post when I come up with an idea suddenly so I don't think about it at all :lisalaugh:
Or I just post when there's an important update about my faves.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can come up with a lot, I’m just really lazy and don’t make any until I feel like it
:haylul:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
thread quality content over here :wimwim: :lisalaugh:
i think it's funny how stuff like this get posted, saying it is hard but yet it is way to easy in reality to make actual normal interesting threads
(i know some things are easier on people than for other people but common, this ain't rocket science)

(not directed personally to you)
it's like the with kids these days
all they look at is their phone but they don't know how to communicate
did people really forget how to start a conversation ?
it's simple
ask a question about a subject you are interested in
that's all it takes
anybody can do that..............you would think so anyways :jenniesmug:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread