- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
my hands are salty thoughOnly because you touched the gummy with yo sweet cute hands first
Is our semi flirty texting getting too much?
I took b12 for tiredness before and I wanna try magnesium. I think there's some magnesium in the multivitamin gummies I take (but less amount than it would be in the form of a pill I think)I take magnesium as they say it helps you with your stress level and I think everyone who I haven´t murdered should thank me for this.
No, seriously, it helps me with feeling .... less tired.
I take those tablets that you put in the water and they melt or something? but be careful of ..... constipation :D.I took b12 for tiredness before and I wanna try magnesium. I think there's some magnesium in the multivitamin gummies I take (but less amount than it would be in the form of a pill I think)
leave the saltyness to the real pros thoughmy hands are salty though
I think it's just enough!
leave the saltyness to the real pros though
oh wait no can do
drew left![]()
![]()
![]()