Do you taste a difference in Coke and Coke ZERO? (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yes, not at the beginning tho'
But when I drink coke zero for a longer time and then switch to regular coke then I taste the difference
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Yup I do.
Coke is just too sugary for me.
We even have Light and Zero and even then I am able to guess it (Zero has more fizz than light)
i may be talking about coke light too, i didnt know they were two different things :haylul: but i cant tell the difference at all
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Belgizen

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yeah, coke zero is less sugary and seems like it has less fizz than regular coke
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread