:dubuthink:
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 20 April 2021 #1 Reactions: Mangoey, Abeamus, Tickita and 1 other person
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 20 April 2021 #2 I only drink tap water .... yes, I´m a savage uncultured beast. Reactions: Myco
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 20 April 2021 #3 Not different brands, but different types -- distilled vs spring vs drinking Reactions: Mangoey and Myco
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 20 April 2021 #4 Sometimes. Reactions: Mangoey and Myco
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 20 April 2021 #5 Well I more so drink flavoured water but I do notice a difference between say volvic vs essence even if they're the same flavour Reactions: Mangoey and Myco
Well I more so drink flavoured water but I do notice a difference between say volvic vs essence even if they're the same flavour
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 20 April 2021 #6 Not usually from different brands? But I will notice if the bottled water has been opened and left out too long. Or if it's just tap water. Reactions: Myco
Not usually from different brands? But I will notice if the bottled water has been opened and left out too long. Or if it's just tap water.
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 20 April 2021 #7 the iron taste can be strong af sometimes Reactions: Myco
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 April 2021 #8 Yes, arrowhead tastes like trash. I’ll die from dehydration before I drink it Reactions: Myco
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 21 April 2021 #9 I don't buy my mom is always like "Evian is the best!" and I'm like, what's the difference from Pure Life again?? Reactions: Myco
I don't buy my mom is always like "Evian is the best!" and I'm like, what's the difference from Pure Life again??
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 21 April 2021 #10 Sometimes Reactions: Myco