Do you tend to be clumsy? (8 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am. I have poor balance, so I'm always pulling a Fergie:


except it's not bc of a crush I have - it's just my nature (it's like I'll never change... I'll never change... I'll never change... always be the same *sings the chorus of Telephone Busy by 5SOS*)

but anyhoo, any other fellow klutzes on here?
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
kind of, but its mostly my hands. i do know how but shits ALWAYS flying out my hands and i DONT understand why. like when im holding something, im not "dropping" it as it in falling straight down but it FLIES out. like if i was just accidentally dropping things id understand but why do things just get yeeted out my hands idgi at all 😭
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Clumsy i :llama_blush: s my middle name
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread