do you tend to be the "last to know" about everything? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do - I'm always late to the party on something, no matter what it is.

wbu? do you tend to be the last to know?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and sooya_
Joined
23 December 2025
Messages
30
Reactions Received
35
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,668
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Literally so done with my family not telling me stuff :pandangry::pandangry::angrycat::angrycat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,663
Reactions Received
18,323
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,968
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Literally so done with my family not telling me stuff :pandangry::pandangry::angrycat::angrycat:
Girl, I feel you.

I found out last night that my cousin is engaged, my mom has diabetes, my dad is retiring, oh and everyone in the entire family except me was given plans for Christmas Eve.

Luckily, I have good friends, but it does suck to have family who only sometimes seems to remember you're part of it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread