Do you tend to criticize a lot? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you criticize yourself, others, things in general a lot?

I feel like I criticize a lot of things but just keep it to myself lol
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am INCREDIBLY critical. If some of my posts haven't proved that then I don't know what will. I think I was the only one in that RV thread that got zero likes because I was being pretty critical even though I LOVE them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am INCREDIBLY critical. If some of my posts haven't proved that then I don't know what will. I think I was the only one in that RV thread that got zero likes because I was being pretty critical even though I LOVE them.
nothing wrong with being critical especially if its bc you want better for them!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
nothing wrong with being critical especially if its bc you want better for them!
Tbf I was even saying maybe why they can sometimes lack stage presence. None of it was meant as hate but idk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I criticize video games and films from time to time with my mates.
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread