Do you tend to follow recipes or make up stuff as you go along? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The first time I make a dish, I tend to follow the recipe exactly but after that then I'll do a lot more estimating and doing whatever I think is going to improve the dish
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I usually just read the name of the dish and what it entails, then make it up as I go along.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much lol.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I have my own recipes but when I feel like it, I'll follow the book, but just add my own stuff to it :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I dont think iv ever followed a recipe in my life, or not exactly: i might look up ingredients n how to prepare/cook sth but i tend to go by feel n the mood of how it goes when im actually making/cooking as im only cooking for 1(myself) n im lazy so i want it simple n to my own taste, as much as i can hv it n be quick/least effort. Uhh i dont cook tat much, or i did cook more at some point but not as much anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
When first making something I tend to follow a recipe since maybe it'll be worth it but if there's something i'd prefer after that then i'll do it instead
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread