Do you tend to get annoyed by trivial things? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I admit it, I did today...
I broke my nail after recently getting my nails done and I was like "OK, very well, life"
.. but then my broken nail got stuck on my brand new bra and kinda ripped it a little and that was more than I could take tbh :pandamad:



what about you?
has anything like this happened to you recently?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol yes, sometimes it just feels nth is really working somedays and you get pissed off with everything trivial thinking that the universe is against you xd
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Depends on your definition of trivial. If you mean little things like stubbing your toe, dropping your ice cream, and blasé blasé then I would say i react pretty calmly to those things since theres usually something else to make my day bad
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mostly no but sometimes yeah.
It usually happens when I am already frustrated and that trivial thing is enough to drive me to the edge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
yeah, mainly fridge organisation...
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread