do you tend to identify with a character? (and even have others tell you that you remind them of that character) (5 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh, good. I was worried there for a second :wimwim:

I, on the other hand, should never be allowed on a Minecraft server that allows TNT explosions to have an effect... on anything :wimwim:
Don't worry you could kill someone more easily with those skills :wimwim:
Lmao I see, Idk I kinda wanna see what happens :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll rehearse for the day somebody kidnaps someone close to me so I can give my best Liam Neeson Taken speech :wimwim:

I once blew a gigantic hole in the side of my friend's pirate ship that caused soo much lag. But I had him save before then, so it was fine XD
Well that's better than getting your car stolen and dog killed just so you can John Wick their asses :wimwim:
Lmao I see, well it's good you managed to save it :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I agree uwu

You replaced Jimin with someone? Shocking XD
pretty as Jimin is, he can’t compete with a literal anime boy in aesthetics!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
But can I still kill someone with a pencil though :wimwim: Also, I'd want you as my partner-in-crime anyway, because two heads are better than one :sanapray:

Yes, I was a responsible pyromaniac :sanapray:
Ayy looks like our tag teaming extends beyond the simple pleasures we discussed yesterday :wimwim:
Sure, I can be the lookout/tech support while you go hunting :sanapray:
why use pencil when you got those bare hands and lethal feet :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Of course :wimwim: You can be the Cisco to my Huntress :sanapray: Or the Hawk to my Dove, except now I'm the one with rage issues :wimwim:

For the memes :sj_weary: But I think I'd want those brass knuckle gloves like Batgirl and Batman now get XD
More like the Reigen Arataka to your Mob :lisalaugh: oo angry Bookworm, idk how that would be tho :wimwim:
Baba Yaga more like Book Yaga :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That's... pretty accurate, actually :haylul: You're right, maybe just... really lethally effective :wimwim:

Pffff, nice XD Your name still fits though :taesip:
Yeah that's def me and you're a pretty good Mob tbh :taesip: Except a lot more smarter and sociable :sakUwu:
Lmao I know, pretty good huh :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
To be fair, you make conversing easy :nekoshy: But yeah, that does sound nice, hehe. Or Annie and Reiner :taesip:

Check behind your bookshelf for me :wimwim:
Not with everyone smh, but coz you're fun :maheart::pepeheart:
Ooh Annie and Reiner also nice (I say this having forgotten all of AOT S1 and needing to marathon first 3 seasons before S4 drops) :rosesmug:

Nuuu I'm scared, no wonder I got a kindle :rosesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
D'aww, likewise. Absolutely :pikahappy: :pepelgbt:

I stopped watching because S1 traumatized me slightly :nekosweat: But yeah, sorry for throwing you at Eren so I could get his attention, even though you don't remember that :wimwim:

I'm in your kindle too. I'm anywhere that has anything to do with books :taesip:
No u smh let's not forget it was you and pizza boi that started it :maheart::nekolove:

Oof, I did love S1 but then the 3 year hiatus I moved on :jisoosmh: but with the reviews and the S4 trailer I'm all for it :sanapray:

Ayy that's too bad but I can just put you in my backpack and carry you then :rosesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes... Bards will sing of our legendary friendship, and the pure WTF-random-ness of the story that spawned it :maheart: :pikahappy:

Ooh, nice. I hope it's good and that you enjoy it :sanapray:

Like a homicidal version of that scroll from Dora the Explorer :wimwim:
Of course and the even more wtf adventures as we teamed up to tackle all kinds of challenges :lisalaugh::queen:
Lol you should give it a try too. It's supposed to get really good. Just waiting for this event to be over before I start :sanapray:
Why can't you be like a Pokemon I carry around and use when the time is right instead :rosesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hehe, exactly XD Everything is anime shenanigans when we're involved :haylul:

I would be so incredibly lost though, but then again I actually read book spoilers once because I was bored and curious so I know everything that happens :wimwim:

Wait, I thought you're supposed to be the support :pandamad:
Lmao that's why I'm starting fresh from Season 1 to refresh my memory first before going into Seasons 2 and 3 which I've never seen :rosesmug:
I look up spoilers all the time, when I bought Deathly Hallows I turned to the last page to see if they're alive :haylul:

Ofc I'm support, there's a reason Pikachu merch sells and not Ash Ketchum :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Smarttt :pikasmart: I dunno if I want to devote that much time to it though, just to get the full experience XD

Really? XD Wow. But you did read it right? :dubuthink:

Touche :wimwim:

Again :wimwim:
Hopefully I won't die in one of these fights you throw me into :jisoosmh:
Lmao I mean it's the same as any other anime I guess :jisoosmh: only at one stretch :lisalaugh:

Ofc I read it lmao :rosesmug:

Ayy don't worry about that I'm more worried you don't go Book Yaga on my ass :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
No one really compares me in that kind of way.
That and I don't socialise nearly enough, to get a feedback which is based off someone else :(
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Your logic is hurting my brain :wimwim:

Good, good. Just making sure :maheart:

Am I that much of a yandere? :wimwim: Don't worry though, only fatalities for our enemies :sanapray:
Don't analyse the logic, you need a true bigbrain 200IQ for that :wimwim:

Lmao after seducing the pizza boi and then disposing of him in that manner, you're yandere for life :wimwim:
True true, I'm not worried about myself :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
After reading that comment about you not being worried about yourself, I'd say that's accurate :wimwim: XD

Not one of my proudest moments, to say the least :wimwim:

If it helps, it's usually the guy behind the person fighting that's the deadliest :sanapray:
Should I be worried :wimwim: but you protecc, attacc and fit in my baccpacc :umjicry:

Lmao why not, I'd say it's a big achievement :jenniesmug:

Lol, well that's when the guy behind the fighter is pulling the string, with me it's more you saving my ass :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
literally had even my mom and some school friends say that I am like Aria Montgomery on PLL

like from my style to how I act... people say I am like her. What's crazy is I always felt super conected to her in a way that is hard to explain. The way she acts reminds me so much of myself in a lot of ways and I just cherish her a lot.
Omg you're like Aria but nicer :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread