- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
this rudeness from youThat's why I won't tell you
![]()
this rudeness from youThat's why I won't tell you
![]()
Ofc, you've made a great impression on me, and I'm sure on whoever reads theseI won'tAnd that's good to know
I'd... rather notThen again, it sometimes feels like everyone here is already on that level and I'm just being prudish
Pfff XD Sounds good... maybe the one who gets caught can find a crew member in prison or something![]()
This is me playing with you, seethis rudeness from younot surprised anymore but oof
that's not the kind of play that is cute thoThis is me playing with you, see![]()
But it's fun for methat's not the kind of play that is cute tho![]()
and that's all that matter eh?But it's fun for me![]()
Well didn't take too long with me, but had we never met maybe it would still not happenHad to happen sooner or later, I suppose
The trick though is that the layers never fully come off and I can patch them back up again
Um...*works a bit faster on my "prisonbreak" plan*
You should know you won't get a direct answer to thisand that's all that matter eh?![]()
yeah why do I even try to with youYou should know you won't get a direct answer to this![]()
You're welcome, pleasure is all mine believe meYou know what, you are absolutely right about that (thank you)![]()
No, because they're lead-lined and like Superman, you can't see through lead
I shall single-handedly break into the prison, kill all the guards, free all the prisoners, and slip out the back with you![]()
There was no meaning, I only wanted to raise your hopes up so I could make that jokeyeah why do I even try to with you![]()
![]()
you think I would search for a deeper meaning with you? :gowonew:There was no meaning, I only wanted to raise your hopes up so I could make that joke![]()