Do you tend to pretend to be better than you are? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't mean a little bit and just trying to be your best version which we all do I think.. I mean like pretending to be something you aren't?

definitely not lol, but maybe I should xD because I kinda bring myself down at times even in front of other people which I'm really trying not to do anymore hehe..

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How can I pretend to be better than I am :umwhat: there is nothing beyond perfection
 
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not particularly, i feel like i showcase myself to be worse on occasion than i actually am...but most of the time i'm pretty realistic, maybe downplaying my skills sometimes but that's more to do with how i view them on a personal scale.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and potato

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well its difficult to do this at school for example, because I see all these great artists and all I think about is how to get better. I never feel better than anyone else to be honest..
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and potato

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think i sell myself shorter than i should usually, but i think i have gotten bit out of that. It's good to be humble, but also recognize what u got.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread