If so, what are they and why do you think you do it?
I sure do, I can act in such an irrational way... for example, I really need to stop being such a pushover and start telling people off... Today I dealt wih a pretty rude receptionist who scolded me like a child and talked to me in a sarcastic way, I didn't even do anything to her and I'm pretty sure I will find a new dentist rather than ever going back there...
Yet on the outiside I was like
meanwhile, on the inside...
I sure do, I can act in such an irrational way... for example, I really need to stop being such a pushover and start telling people off... Today I dealt wih a pretty rude receptionist who scolded me like a child and talked to me in a sarcastic way, I didn't even do anything to her and I'm pretty sure I will find a new dentist rather than ever going back there...
Yet on the outiside I was like
meanwhile, on the inside...