I would say i used to much more when i was younger, then clammed up a bit more as i got older. Still cant control my trap sometimes but not so much nowadays. Much less yeah. Only a little.
I definitely do so more in person than online. Cause when I'm online, I actually have to type my words out which gives me a chance to think over what I'm saying. Meanwhile, when I'm in person, I have an almost nonexistent filter which has gotten me into trouble at times.
If it's necessary and important.
In trivial matters I usually don't bother coz I don't like getting into an argument for things I don't care about much.
Yeah,
But if doesn't concern me or no one asked for my opinion I'm not going to give it.
I find it rude to comment on something you have place in especially if no asked you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.