Do You Think Any Groups Could Pull This Off? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


So I ask because I feel like this is more a western artist thing and even with that being said.
I think only 2 artists have actually done it.

I wonder if you guys have any idol group who could do this type of thing with a full album.
Where the songs kind of line up with each other and you could make a movie of it.

I feel like personally MAYBE TXT with their latest album could make a creepy neverland mini film.

What about you?
​
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚑️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart πŸ’œ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
𝙸 πšŠπšπš›πšŽπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšƒπš‡πšƒ, πš™πš›πš˜πš‹πšŠπš‹πš•πš’ π™±πšƒπš‚ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŽ π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠ πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
𝙸 πšŠπšπš›πšŽπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšƒπš‡πšƒ, πš™πš›πš˜πš‹πšŠπš‹πš•πš’ π™±πšƒπš‚ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŽ π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠ πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ
I could def see BTS too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread