COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you think CLC is better off disbanding? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
As much as I hate to say it, they might be better off. Cube stopped caring about CLC a long time ago and pretty much just gave up on them altogether. All that talent has basically been wasted.

As for Elkie, I don't blame her for wanting to terminate her contract. She worked hard and got nothing back from the drama she filmed. I know that companies can get a share of what an idol earns, but it doesn't mean that the idol shouldn't get anything back. It's ridiculous.

I've seen some comments from fans saying they should go to P Nation or that they should just go to a different company as if that's such an easy thing to do. The group is almost 6 years old and I really don't see them getting more recognition like they deserve to. Not saying that they can't get it, but it'll be hard to accomplish. Heck some of the girls might want to try something other than being an idol for all we know (like acting, for example).

What do you think?

@Cheshire

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yep probably. Not sure what else they could do as a group under Cube at this point. Eunbin is being pushed to get some acting roles, and they'll likely have something for Seungyeon and Yeeun but not sure about the rest. Elkie will probably try to follow the footsteps of other Chinese idols like Cheng Xiao and Kyulkyung.

As for Seunghee and Yujin, I fear their idol days might be over which sucks.

Sorn is in a trot show now, not sure what happens with her. At the very least, she's from a very wealthy and powerful family so atleast she has a safety net, plus her Youtube channel is pretty successful.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yes. Cube should have done that before itself. They have no future.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
very sad situation :/ I would love to see them all leave and get together but idk how the contract w cube atm is set up and if they'd even want to do that.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
It'll most likely be best if they do especially since Elkie is 99% not going back.

Ofc them joining another company would be great but...who knows how many complications there are for that as we've seen with EXID...
A sad situation but nothing we as fans can do really.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel like Seungyeon is the only one really making a move alongside Elkie. I mean she posts collaborations and dances often and Sorn as well has her own channel. I feel like some of the girls are already making moves for themselves so when shit finally hits the fan which it will soon they have something to fall back on.

I'm just sad about it.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I mean, didn't Elkie pretty much say that Cube doesnt plan to do anything with them anymore?
I really don't know what would be the point of staying together if you are getting literally 0 promotion opportunities.
At least some of them could become solo artists under a different company and continue their idol dream instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread