- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Why would he go? Also, he has similar age to Krystal and Sulli
and you got caught not swiping. it says it was EXO Sehun lolOkay, that's sad if it means that he was a trainee and we still don't know who he was. Did he debut?
Just press the along button, it tells you that it was Sehun from EXO lolOkay, that's sad if it means that he was a trainee and we still don't know who he was. Did he debut?
I'm on desktop, I didn't see the small arrow, I thought it was a single post o.Oand you got caught not swiping. it says it was EXO Sehun lol
Took the words right outta my mouth! :oof_tea:He was their gay best friend![]()
Took the words right outta my mouth! :oof_tea:
YAAAS MY DOYOUNGGIELuv your new DP sweetie x
Gotta show love to the Bunny Prince!
oof I'm sorryI can't see the post bc my adblocker is on![]()
my adblocker is really good on phone ig lmao and thanks ^^oof I'm sorry
Didn't know that AdBlock blocks Instagram too
Anyway, it says that when f(X) were trainees they had a strict diet so they sent a trainee to bring them food. They get caught and the trainee they sent was Sehun.