Do you think it's ok for idols to smoke/vape? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
When Tae got "caught" vaping army was like oH hE wOuLd nEvEr but like is it really that bad? He's gonna die quick if he doin shit like that but it's his choice, and you should just leave it alone
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Personally, I don't get why people smoke, drink or do drugs but I also have goals to live a long time so I think it's just personal preference for how you want your life to play out. But yeah when it comes to people doing it themselves I don't really care as long as it isn't harming me.

Really the only problem I have with idols doing it is that some of them have pretty voices and if they are heavy smokers/vapers then their voice is going to be destroyed in only a few years and that's a pity.
 
Joined
16 July 2020
Messages
47
Reactions Received
138
Location
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
Website
spacequeen800.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
But yeah when it comes to people doing it themselves I don't really care as long as it isn't harming me.

Really the only problem I have with idols doing it is that some of them have pretty voices and if they are heavy smokers/vapers then their voice is going to be destroyed in only a few years and that's a pity.
I agree with you 100%
:jenniesmug:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am not their mom, so it their choice. They know the consequences, but they are adult that is old enough to make their own decision.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we can't change anyone so trying to be mad at something that is cleary a choice made by the idol themself is just not fair in my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread